Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tagged

I got tagged twice in one week, but it took me about that long to think of anything for the list.

The Rules are as follows:
- Link the Person who Tagged you.
- Mention rules on your blog.
- Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
- Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
- Leave a comment to let them know.

1. I don’t like any meat besides chicken.

2. I am known for indecorous sleeping positions. Most of the blackmail pictures ever taken of me were when I was sleeping.

3. I’m ticklish every where.

4.When I was little, I would rather eat butter on my sandwiches than mayo or miracle whip. Now, I would rather eat it plain or with ranch.

5. I changed my major from a career with almost guaranteed employment opportunity, to graduate with almost no earning possibilities.

6. I would rather go hungry than decide what to eat.

0 comments: